It’s The Start Of a Brand New Month! What can you do? What can you accomplish? The sky’s the limit! There’s no better time to set your goals then in the beginning of the month!
And I Got Some Interesting Stats For You! There was a study done with the graduating class of Harvard in 1979. This was a study on Goal Setting. When they started the study, 84% of the graduates did not have any goals written down. They just wanted to graduate and get their degree. 13% of the graduates had goals written down. And 3% had goals written down AND a plan for how to attain them. When they came back and checked how these graduates had fared 10 years later. The 84% were still just cruising along… The 13% that did have their goals written down, made double the entire 84%! And here is the best part… the 3% that had their goals written down and a plan for how to attain it. This group made 10 Times More Than The Other 97%! 10 TIMES! WOW! That’s pretty amazing! So how about stacking those odds in your favor? LOL!
Here’s Four Things to Implement For How to Accomplish Your Goals:
#1: Write Your Goal Down. This is simple, but many times it is often overlooked. What’s your rank, how many people do you want to help, how many bonuses do you want to close. What kind of income do you want to see? Write your goal down.
#2: Put a Plan In Place for How to Accomplish It. In the video below we talk in detail on how to do that.
#3: Get Some Leverage On Yourself. What is leverage you might ask? It is something that you want. Or what is something that you’re running from. It’s a source of motivation what will help you internalize why you must do this.
#4: It’s Time To Perform the Doing Of It. Get into Massive Action. Remember you don’t have to have perfect action… but you do need to have Massive Action! Watch this video for more details on how this whole thing works…
Here is the link mentioned in this video: 10 Steps Process for RANK ADVANCING! If you are ready to bust thru your limitations and get to your BREAKTHROUGH then this is for you!
I believe that these 10 Steps are essential to ranking on up! They will help you blast past your fears… defy your difficulties… And create a new belief system and way of thinking that will cause you to WIN!
If You Are Ready to See Yourself Get Paraded Across Stage at Your Next Company Convention!… If you are ready to start living life on your terms! If you are ready to claim whats already yours and live your dreams to the full… then this is for you! Don’t wait another minute. Its time to get on with the businesses of getting things done! It’s time for your BREAKTHROUGH! Click here to get started!
There is much more to come! I will be sharing on going business principles to Increase your Leadership, Maximize Results and help you become a TOP EARNER!! Be Blessed & Live Victorious!
Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook!
“I Teach Network Marketers Business Principles to MAXIMIZE RESULTS, INCREASE LEADERSHIP & EARN MORE!
I do “Live” Trainings on Facebook! Here is how to Join the Party! Just update your settings and you will know when I jump on! Click Here
PS- Are you looking for a way to make things go faster? Are you consider coaching? Check out the Work with Summer Tab and perhaps we should talk!